The abstracts can be submitted at the end of the registration form. Before starting to fill in the registration form, please make sure that your abstract is in the correct format, in the word document which holds your Surname_Name and specification whether it is aimed as a talk or as a poster (e.g., Sam_John_Poster). We highly recommend
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract:
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before
- We strongly encourage you to list all local co-authors assisting the
research,and acknowledge the local research stations. We provide the space for it in the template.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in an issue of Ecotropica.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation.
- Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.